There is nothing more important than beautiful textiles when you enter a hotel lobby, board a cruise ship, hotel, or restaurant. Often in a very hectic environment with a lot of people, there are usually very luxurious textiles, and the appearance of clothing, curtains, sofa/chair fabrics, and carpets is crucial to creating an elegant and clean environment. That is, until the first spill!
It’s the beginning, and it doesn’t take long before the room can’t withstand daylight. Instead of trying to remove a stain that is already permanent, contact HALKSTOP, which has more than 24 years of experience in textile and carpet treatment.
Our HALKSTOP Fabric Protector has been used on many cruise ships and luxury hotels around the world with 100% satisfaction.
HALKSTOP Fabric Protector protects each individual fiber and provides a surface that repels both stains and dirt. Once applied, it is non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
Below are some of the exclusive benefits of the Fabric Protector:
- 100% reduction in permanent stains and dirt.
- 100% reduction in fabric or carpet fading from the sun.
- Reduction in static electricity.
- Fabrics/carpets maintain their new appearance longer.
- Reduce operational maintenance costs.
- Doubles the lifespan of carpets and furniture.
We have been offering our HALKSTOP Fabric Protector since 2000 and have done significant work in the cruise industry and the hotel market with unbeatable results.
Below are some of our customers:”
- Carnival Cruise Line
- Norwegian Cruise Line
- Star Cruises
- Princess Cruises
- Disney Cruises
- Ritz Carlton och Ritz Carlton Residences
- Marriott JW Hotels
- Armani Casa
- Four Seasons Hotels
- Fountainbleau Miami Beach
- St Regis hotell och restauranger
- Everglades Club Palm Beach
- Eau Spa och Hotel Palm Beach
- Seabourn Cruise Line